Find out if you need a visa to visit, do business or transit through Canada, and how to extend your stay as a visitor.
Visit to Canada on a Tourist Visa
Canada is a magnificent country and a hotspot destination for worldwide tourists, workers, businessmen and students. The millions of visitors and immigrants travel Canada every year with their different goals, ambitions and future aspects. The diverse culture, favorable Government Policies, visionary leadership and ideal working, business and study environment suits the immigrants with different objectives and aspirations.
How it is to be in Canada?
Canada is among the most ideal countries to live, work, business and study, due to the following reasons:
- Canada is an Advanced Nation with a strong economy,
- Transparent Government policies
- Mesmerizing locations and landscape beauty
- Excellent Living standard of the People
- Quality of Life
- Has got tremendous outdoors, i.e. Hiking, Mountain Biking, Climbing, Kayaking, Canoeing, Skiing, and Snowshoeing Trails across Canada
What are the Basic Requirements to Visit Canada on Tourist Visa?
If you have already planned to visit Canada, you must know the basic requirements to apply for a Tourist Visa:
- Have a valid passport and other travel documents
- Be in good health
- Have good moral character.
- Be able to convince the immigration officer that you have your family, property, assets, etc. that would serve as incentive to come back to your home country.
- Be able to convince the immigration officer that you will leave the country before expires your visa.
- Have sufficient funds to support yourself in Canada and the amount depends on how long you will stay in Canada and whether you will be staying with family, friends or any paid accommodation.
You may also require:
- R.V. (Temporary Resident Visa) based on your citizenship
- Medical examination
- Letter of Invitation
How to Apply for a Tourist Visa?
You can apply both the ways for a tourist visa in Canada, i.e. online or submit an application in person. Please fill up the free assessment form to take the first step for your Canada Tourist Visa.
Our Immigration Specialist shall review your application and subsequently will call you with appropriate advice and procedure details.